Wednesday, August 18, 2010

i've been here for 4 months already!!!

OMG... oh no, not the local TV show... Oh my gulay. I've been here for 4 months and I forgot about this blog... that is, a friend mentioned it. So, here I am typing away. In the course of 4 months I've been able to:

1. get a job
2. make friends with some aunties and uncles (coffee shop)
3. ate a LOT of fish soup - fried fish, with milk, mixed veggies and SPAGHETTI (big bee hoon if you may)
4. ate a LOT of fishball soup
5. tried the BBQ Stingray
6. tasted the Bak Kut Teh (a bit smelly)
7. ate a LOT of Nasi Goreng plus all kinds of meat
8. tasted the Nasi Pattaya (ooppsss... is this correct?)
10. enjoyed some satay
11. watched the National Day Parade (outside the stadium)
12. watched the YOG opening on TV
13. forgot to mention - rent a room and live independently although i do miss my friend
14. walked along the lake
15. prepare for my child's coming to Singapore

a whole lot more...

No comments: