Friday, October 29, 2010

Fish Soup


i can't seem to get enough of this dish. i've concluded that my most favorite dish in Singapore to date (been living here for half a year) is the fried fish soup at the Luk Lu Eating House at  Beach Road corner Aliwal Street. i know i blogged about this already or maybe just can't stop talking about it. i recently discovered that for additional 1 dollar, the aunty there can give me extra of everything (fish, vegetable - i prefer mixed and fried egg!!!). i think the aunty remembers me because the first time i tried ordering there alone i called her noodles - spaghetti! everytime i order, she just says 'the usual spaghetti' and i nod my head. lol!

Oh, the fried fish soup at the Beach Road market is also nice but for me, nothing can top my fried fish spaghetti soup.

No comments: