Thursday, October 21, 2010

Nando's Singapore

Uhm-uhm. Nando's! We ate at their Bugis Junction Branch. I must say that the chicken is rather good! Err, I was a little disappointed with the size. Oh yeah it's big but you should have seen the other plates around me. :(
My sidelines were Mediterranean rice (yummy!) and peri fries (fries with chili sprinkled on it. Forgot to try the perinaise). My chicken was Hot. Too afraid to take the very hot periperi or I might end up with tears in my eyes and runny nose. Anyway, dipping my fries in their sauce (if you want more, they have bottles of their different sauces on the table. If you really really want more, you can buy a bottle), I found out that the very hot is just more sour than the hot periperi plus a little warmer feeling. Price-wise, a bit more pricy than our my favorite Aston's.

At first, I thought it was a Filipino restaurant as the chicken is grilled much like they do in the Philippines. But then I saw that it's Portuguese. Well, let's not go into the story of Spanish colonization and cultures being similar and all that... thus, food turned out to be similar blah blah!

Overall rating: Since I went there with my colleagues. I will go back with my family.

No comments: