Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I died and went to retail heaven

last sunday i moved into the room that i rented. then i decided to explore. i bugged my agent who was probably relaxing with his family on how to get to Ikea, the only store building in the world that i'd like to live in. anyways, after doing a hundred rounds at Bedok Central, i finally figured out how to get there. i rode the train to Tampines then okay, i admit, i got lost at the bus interchange. a kind bus captain directed me to the other direction. then i tapped my ez-link card at the bus only to be told, NO FARE. lol! so there i was inside the shuttle bus. then the bus stopped by a huge supermarket called Giant. i went down Ikea and oh my i just could resist going through everything and making circles going back to displays seriously contemplating if i need those cheap yet stylish things. i managed to buy hangers, a fleece blanket, a pillow and a red trash bin. i was actually there to buy just the hangers. then i ate hotdog sandwich and drank lemon tea. when i crossed the road to head over to Courts. what the... another retail heaven?! i swear i will spend a whole week there when i finally buy my own flat. whoa! these stores are huge. then i head over to Giant. Grocery heaven! I admit there are 2 things that are sure to win me over. bags and grocery shopping! i was drooling. haha! in fact i took a lot of things wanting to buy them at Giant then got dismayed by the queue outside.

will post pictures soon. that is, if my old Blackberry decides to make friends with my new Vostro.

No comments: