Saturday, May 29, 2010

Singapore Expo Sale

i am very tired today having come from the John Little Sale at Singapore Expo. My experience before wasn't as bad as this although i went home with much more loot today than my first time. It only takes one bus and 69 cents from the ez-link card to get to Expo. I love my new place. so near the sales. There were several sale happening simultaneously in several halls at Singapore Expo. I went to the comfort room first and the queue was so long i almost peed in my pants. eherm. excuse me. the toilet was so dirty too. anyways, i did not dare enter the other halls because i don't really have much to spend. i managed to taste a few products at Singapore Food Expo and then went out to look for the Popular Sale. The queue to the cashier was so long and i was holding what? items not even worth 10 dollars. so i decided i'd come back and went to check out the John Little Sale because everyone seemed to be holding a plastic bag from John Little. I managed to get hold of really cheap items. The sale was pretty exciting because they feature items by the hour and one man kept on shouting so customers will buy the featured item which was either buy one take one or 70% off.


My Loot:
1 brown Arthur Yen knitted blouse worth 69 dollars for only 9 dollars
1 long sleeved Arthur Yen black shirt usual price 49 dollars again for only 9 dollars
1 pair of high heeled shoes (forgot the brand) for 10 dollars must have been worth twice or more
1 dry iron for 11.90

pretty neat huh. i did put back some things like food and stuff. also, i was quite undecided about buying a bag. maybe because i will soon have my own LV albeit the fact that it's a second hand bag from my sis in law. i bought it for a low price. eherm, correction, i bought them for a sibling's price. LOL. when oh when will you arrive, my papillon and pochette? hehehe. i also want want want a big Neverfull for my laptop. hmm. probably next year?

No comments: