Monday, May 24, 2010

mr. bean - my favorite breakfast

this is not mr. bean or rowan atkinson, the actor. this is mr. bean as in mr. (soya) bean. the breakfast that perks me up everyday. okay, almost everyday. i especially love their promotion - the double indulgence. a cup of warm soya milk with chocolate and that pancake filled with egg and mayo. yum yum. "pancake's not oily"according to my Vietnamese officemate. he is so correct.

sometimes i feel like i look like him after biting into my pancake.
 my egg mayo pancake. okay, sorry, the photography doesn't do it justice.
my soya chocolate drink. gives me a fuzzy feeling inside. like it's Christmas. heehee
the woman who introduced me to egg mayo. i was looking a bit lost and she said, egg mayo?



oh i also tried their pearly soya bandung. bandung is a concoction of rose extract and milk or in this case, soya.
oh, tuna pancake is also yummy and i must try the cheese according to my co-worker. red bean? hmm not too sure if i'd like to give up my egg mayo chance for red bean but i will see. tomorrow, i might try the cheese.

No comments: