Sunday, May 16, 2010

Singapore Lah!!!

FINALLY... who would have thought I now have time to blog. This blog has become dormant. I guess my brain became dormant... or my life... nah! So this blogger here has relocated. Thanks to her friend who writes the awesome blog www.stupigity.com. This blogger here lah has finally fought against what would have been a not so exciting life.

When I got a whiff of Singapore, I took a step back, focused my eyes again and I said, haaaahhhh this is the country for me. (wink!) What?! I'm talking about the food.

I've never been here really. I went to the countries around it but never ever really felt that longing to explore Singapore. Who would have thought that when I do get to go I refuse to leave. A blend of different cultures and beliefs, it is everyone's country. and oh did I mention shopping? SSSHHHOOOPPPIIINNNNGGGG... I actually swooned when my friends brought me to IKEA where I bought my first and most treasured possession - a weighing scale. With all the food - I doubt if anyone will never gain weight. All I hear are the plok, plok, ploks of each viand being poured on my plate.

aaahhhhh... or should I say, laaaahhhhh...

1 comment:

cheryll said...

yey, welcome back! :)