Saturday, November 29, 2008

c'est la vie

isn't it bad trip when you just bought something that you really want and you go to the mall and see the same item on sale? you do a quick math and find out that you could have saved a few thousands if you waited for just a week or two. well, that's exactly how hubby felt a while ago when we went to Megamall to buy me a SmartBro prepaid kit. We passed by PC Corner and he saw that my laptop was on SUPER SALE! he could have gotten a 6 cell battery for the same price. it sucks big time. well, that's life. but that doesn't erase the surprise and happiness I felt when he got me this umpc. i was succumbed in a work-related toxic state when he revived me with that surprise. why, i was so toxic, earlier today, he called me an OFW. i argued my case as to why i should get a smartbro prepaid kit and that is - to be able to blog at home. hahaha!

i don't want to stress hubby too much. the other night i was walking at Ayala Avenue at 3am looking for an ATM so we can pay Makati Med ER. i took hubby there after he got majorly dizzy and started vomiting after basketball. I still need to take him to a cardiologist but right now, he has refused to drive to the hospital. they found abnormal results in his ECG parameters. I'm so worried. The experience actually taught me a few lessons. First, I really need to learn how to drive. Second, cash is good but during emergencies, credit card is better. so, i'm going to apply for a new card, for emergency purposes only. i had to cut 2 cards because i didn't want the temptation. i don't want to talk about what happened at ER only that I wish it won't happen again. i used to spend a lot of time at the hospital because Zoie had UTI.

grr... nobody seems to be online on ym. i guess a lot of my friends have internet access at the office only like i was or they're asleep. zzzzzz....

1 comment:

Piggy said...

moral of the story? dai ka na mag iling kang price pagkabakal mo. what u don't know won't hurt u. :p