Thursday, November 20, 2008

torn


oh my gosh... oh my gosh... oh my gosh...

hubby just told me that we're going to look at laptops/ notebooks this weekend... IF i can get out of the office for a few hours. ano ba to? a major launch is coming up and ako naman all i think about is the umpc that i'd like to have this Christmas. i'm torn between the Lenovo IdeaPad and the msi wind. hubby says, pwede don't dwell on appearances! first the love edition whose specs are more obscure than plainer MSI Wind. The one in the picture is the Lenovo umpc.

2 comments:

Piggy said...

next weekend will be sitex. sale and freebies! im moving to a new company which doesn't provide laptops so i'm gonna buy one din. :)

TGF said...

WOW! the only problem with buying abroad and i'm speaking for myself, walang support. haay. gusto ko pabili sayo but then what if masira ko. hehehe