Thursday, November 6, 2008

Venti

Aaaarrrggghhhh! My project is giving me wrinkles and to think it's an anti-aging product that we're launching. Or maybe I'm just this edgy because a few days from now a whole number will soon be added to the 3 decades of my life. Do I have to mention this in every post before my birthday?

I've read that when you've reached 30, you're supposed to have achieved something. Well, I really don't know about that but I think the achievement in my life that surpasses all other achievements if I've had any is having Zoie. I guess being a parent actually changes a person. Work is just work. And people who make life harder for me are just people who are not really important. Family became a priority.

When I turned 30, I promised myself that I won't let anyone bug me. I should be stress-free always and should laugh at whatever mishap that come my way. I did manage to do that but still I'm human so from time to time, my feelings get hurt and I hurt other people too. I'm just not sure which happens more often. Hahaha!

Now that I'll be a year older and Zoie is already 3 years old, I find myself making deals with my husband. I don't want to get pregnant when I'm already 36 unless I'm pregnant with a third child. I guess my ultimate birthday wish is for Zoie to have a baby brother by the time I'm 33.

I also won't try to lose weight coz it doesn't work anymore. Hehe. I'm succumbing to old age. No offense to those who are older than me. I'm speaking for myself.

Oh well, better get back to work. I will not let anyone bug me. I will not let anyone bug me. I will not let anyone bug me. I will not let anyone bug me. I will not let anyone bug me. I will not let anyone bug me. I will not let anyone bug me. I will not let anyone bug me. I will not let anyone bug me. I will not let anyone bug me. I will not let anyone bug me. I will not let anyone bug me. I will not let anyone bug me. I will not let anyone bug me.

No comments: