Thursday, November 20, 2008

i hate surprises

darn! i hate surprises talaga. hubby told me earlier that he has a surprise for me and i was really looking forward to it tonight only to find out that he will tell me about it next month. i asked if it was a thing - something tangible... something i could own. he said yes but got irritated when i tried to find out what the surprise was. in the middle of this project, i get distracted. my luck talaga sobra! well, i did ask if it has something to do with my future notebook. he said no. now i'm confused whether i like surprises or not. i usually want things to be laid out to me but sometimes i find it boring... less spontaneous. still, i crave for surprises even if i hate it.

hubby has a way with surprising me and usually this happens during ordinary days. when we were bf/gf, he gave me a swatch irony watch out of the blue. it still works by the way and it's still in my closet. he gave me long-stemmed roses when he came to pick me up from work and it wasn't even my birthday or our anniversary. hay, he has a way talaga...

to appease me, he said they have a sale on some fragrances and cosmetics tomorrow and will forward to me a list so i can choose what i want. so i said, just get me some nail polish because i still have a boxful of makeup, fragrances and what-not from his last surprise and a bag that i haven't used yet. but he refused! he said i'll get my Shiseido nail polish this Christmas.

No comments: