Sunday, November 23, 2008

my MSI Wind

I am now typing this blog entry on my new MSI Wind. Turns out this was hubby’s surprise for me. Remember I was quite pissed when I learned that I will only know about the surprise that my hubby was telling me about in December? Well, all of those were just plain talk! He was already canvassing for the best umpc for me. He was hiding all of the flyers that he got from pc stores at his office and yesterday, when I did not ride with him to the office, he went out to buy this. Imagine my surprise when he reached out the back of the car at 6:00 am and handed over a box to me. I thought he got me makeup and perfume from their sale yesterday. These things were already ordinary to us. It didn’t count as major gifts anymore. Through my half-closed almost-24 hours awake tired eyes, I took a peek at what was inside the box. I was jolted off from my state of semi-consciousness when I saw the words on the box MSI Wind! I quickly opened the box and saw that it was black. I asked hubby why he didn’t consider getting me the white or better yet, the pink one. The love edition I decided to let go because its hdd was only 80GB while this has 160GB of hard disk space… way, way bigger than in my office computer. He said the pink one was more expensive and the white one, he didn’t need to explain, it turns yellow with age. So here I am typing on my sleek, black MSI Wind which I am willing to share with hubby… but only sparingly. Hahaha! I woke up 3 hours later. Normally I would’ve slept the whole day but because I’m excited… Zoie got her hands on this computer already. I can’t believe something this small actually functions as a normal computer and has more space than my office pc. Oh, oh… and did I mention that the memory of this has been upgraded to 2GB already? (smug). Hahahaha! Now hubby and I were discussing what bag we should put my pc in. of course, I’ll choose a kikay bag. Maybe hubby should buy his own bag if he wants to borrow this.

2 comments:

cheryll said...

ei, congrats! :)
wow, katuwa naman ung surprise mo hehehe...

Piggy said...

oi thea .. eto un price sa sitex 2008:

729sgd

msi wind netbook u100
intel atom n270 1.6GHz
intel 945gse+ich7m
10" 1024x600 lcd panel
1.3 webcam
4-in-1 card reader
built in 802.11 b/g/n wlan card
bluetooth supported
160gb hard disk
6 cell battery (5-7) hours
1 year international warranty
1st 30 days lcd zero bright dot warranty
2gb memory