Monday, September 22, 2008

client fiend

i deleted the moymoypalaboy post. i'm bored and i can't stand to look at their faces while viewing my page. search for them in youtube if you want to view them. hell, a lot of people are getting famous these days because of youtube. there's a lot of pressure in coming up with something original. if you happen to capture a slice of life by accident and it is tremendously funny, welcome to famousdom. do not miss the opportunity. sign up in youtube.

every day of my working life, hubby "deposits" me to the office two hours before our official working time which is 9am to forever. forever depends actually if i have a project. Tuesdays i'm here at 6am because it's coding. who goes to the office at 6am? someone like me who doesn't want to weather the commuter storm. i'm all alone here at the second floor. at least, i think i am because i don't see nobody. *wehehe. it's almost 930am so why am i still blogging? harhar

anyway, today, i vow that something will HAPPEN to my project. there will be a development. if i have to harass my client then so be it. it's almost oct 15 and i haven't gone to a single shoot. what is it with clients anyway? why do they think they can boss you around? they're not paying you their own money. they are using their company's money. not everyone actually but there are some who are just plain b**chy. the worst are the assistants. the one given the task to handle the project from their end. they think they know everything.

last thursday, i was in a very foul mood. this client had the nerve to call my boss directly and told him that i wasn't incorporating all of her comments into her project. is it my fault that she's a flake? she calls me, gives me her comments, the artist incorporates it in the material, i send it and i get another call - "maybe, we should do it this way... blah blah blah." as if her project wasn't lame-o. it doesn't challenge a nerve in my body. even the pedicab driver can do it. honestly, it seriously pissed me off. i've been handling big projects for years and i get a reprimand from my boss on this project. good thing my boss knew that she's flaky and took the project off my hands. it's been months and i see no ending. i'll wait for the day she pisses my boss off too.

plastic... plastic... i can picture myself burning in hell because of my job.

No comments: