Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ME

i have a blog about me being a mom to a wonderful little girl named Zoie but i still don't have a blog where i can put every single thing that i like, every single thought in my head and every weird experience i've been through. a blog that spells M-E. now i'm feeling the pressure. should this blog be legendary?

here's a rundown of how i view myself and the things that i love.

in my mind, i am demure. i don't have a loud mouth and i think before i speak and generally, i am a shy person. my friends choke on this. some just want to tear their hair off when i start describing myself as such. so, i guess i'm not those. maybe, there's a different "me" inside my head.

the one material thing in the world that i looove (let's be specific about the "material" because i have a family) are bags. next to that, i thank tremendously whoever invented the cellphone. No i don't talk for hours on the phone. in fact, i don't really like it when someone's calling me. i'd rather text. ha! which highlights the fact that i love to write. maybe, there's no future for me in a call center. Going back to bags... No, i don't have high end, super expensive bags yet like LV or Gucci and I am working my way to having a Coach (pathetic! I am not even sure I like them). Please take note of the YET because I don't plan on dying without ever owning an LV or a Gucci and I think I can have one if I really wanted to but being a mom could really muddle this kind of dream (financial responsibilities etcetera... blah blah blah) and liking other things could really ruin the plan. so my love for bags are just on the Ralph Lauren, Elle and XOXO level. But these don't come cheap also. If I have one advice to give, please take care of your bags. It reflects you. If you have a dirty bag then your hygiene sucks. hahahaha! If it's just ink stains and you have a perpetual love for your bag then okay, so be it. i'll have to discuss my views on this in another post.

i love to travel - go out of town and eat their food. highlight of the travel should be the pasalubong shopping.

i love beads. if you don't love it as much as i do, don't come with me to a bead store or you'll end up spending the whole day there.

i love to observe people when i'm in a restaurant, in a concert or in a public vehicle. but if you see me walking down the street, don't be surprised if i don't see you. i am blind in crowds. i see them as a blur.

i wear contacts. been wearing those for years. not the same pair. i change every other month. i try to, really.

i love getting pedicures and going to a spa.

if some people secretly dreams of being a bus driver, a tricycle driver or a jeepney driver (uuuyyy, may mga kilala ako), i want to be an entrepreneur or a store owner. i sell online but hates it when i get busy at work and i can't give enough attention to my biz.

lastly, i work as a producer. i handle projects like video production and staging. i talk to clients and then relay whatever they want for the project to my team.

when i retire, i will become the tindera that i've always wanted to be. wish me luck.

No comments: