Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Diner's Restaurant - Best Bulalo in Tagaytay





This is our favorite in Tagaytay. This is also the reason why every time we go to Tagaytay, I have second thoughts in trying other restaurants. Their bulalo is super. This is actually my father-in-law's favorite restaurant. They offer seafood also - large shrimps that can kill me in an instant. Hahaha! But my number 1 choice here aside from the sumptuous looking inihaw na tilapia is the bulalo. We ate there last Sunday. I must have eaten a meal good for 2 people with large appetites. Sad that the marrow has fallen from the bone and it cannot be found even in the soup. But it was very delicious. The meat was tender. Bulalo pa lang, sulit na!
Hope we'll get lucky next time.

We had hilaw na mangga. Super sarap ng bagoong. I never itched.

The name of the restaurant actually strikes me funny. Diner na nga, restaurant pa. It's kinda like my favorite in Subic, The Coffeeshop Restaurant. Giant tacos, remember? Anyways, Diner's is located at Mendez Crossing, Tagaytay. Medyo dulo na siya and bayan area na.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

never, never, never am i going to go to this restaurant again. neveeeer!. so messy, wont accept senior citizens discount, servers are all 2 males only in sando and slippers. food in the counter are feasted by flies. so unsanitary. cannot be recommended!

norbyklebs said...

I will not recommend this place, we had very bad experience while dine-in, The family owners are fighting in front of the guest and screaming.. NO respect to anybody.. and very dirty kitchen, we saw the kitchen and the owner is messy and very unfriendly..
Bad reputation and its true unsanitary and top of it, too expensive,, for no class carinderia..Last visit..

Anonymous said...

we came all the way from manila to go here purchase our voucher from groupon but when we arrived the waiter said "not available" because there manager is not there named -Janice Cruzada.....i told them to call her, i spend p1500 for my gasoline and toll gate and you will tell me not available? They tried to call her, me aswell...she is not answering her cellphone? what a disgust!!! This could be there way to get ride of there customers who purchase promos...this is definetely a scam..you are such a liar, better closed your business ! ! !