Monday, December 29, 2008

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow

This vacation has been feeding my lazy bones… making it stronger. I don’t know how I’ll ever be able to go back to my own busy self. Majority of my day is spent sleeping and when I’m not sleeping, I’m eating. When I’m in my full conscious self, I am most likely watching TV. The days here in Bicol are rainy and the nights are cold. The weather is a bit like in Tagaytay. But the sun came out today. We’re planning to go to Mayon Resthouse after lunch. First day I ever saw the sun come out. The days here have been like in the Twilight book… always raining… always gloomy. Great place for vampires. I think I really need to go out. I am starting to think vampires are real. I’m almost done with the fourth book, Breaking dawn, by Stephenie Mayer.

My friend stopped by to give me her wedding invite. I am so happy for her. She’s one of my bestfriends. We have the same birthday. Zoie will be one of her flower girls at the wedding.

We have two pups here. Yesterday, one of them fell asleep in my arms… like a baby.

It’s Monday. I now have no concept of time.

No comments: