Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

It’s been a while since I was able to post in this blog. The past weeks have been chaotic. Our trips to the hospital because Zoie was sick and I almost lost my mind because she had on and off high fever. Then there’s my infamous booty shaking at our Christmas party. Thank goodness, hubby wasn’t there or else… Our party was okay only that the boys messed up their presentation and our officemate dislocated a knee bone practicing a dance step. Before that happened I never knew anyone could dislocate a bone doing a fairly simple step. Oh oh one wrong step and ooopps… better be careful. There are also things that I can’t blog about or I’ll be cold turkey or lechon for that matter. Bwahahahha. And now… oh it feels sooo good to be home. The last time I was in Bicol was when I had a shoot last July and wasn’t even able to sleep or get a glimpse of our house. I only saw my parents at the airport. Here we are… at home. Although I didn’t drive the car, I had the gall to sleep and rest the day out. Hahaha! Happiness! I saw my pets plus two new puppies. I ate jackfruit. Every ulam is sooo tasty. Even my daughter had this glow on my face. Although I do have this annoying thought in my head that pops up every now and then, I’m sure this will disappear soon enough. Tomorrow is another day and I wonder what we’ll do. There’s cable here and even our Smartbro broadband is fast because of 3g. I know it’s weird. We don’t have cable in Manila because we’re parents. We’d like to filter what our daughter’s watching. There’s no 3g at our area. Our TV zonked out before we left. It doesn’t have sound. Our microwave just gave up so we’re looking at buying a new one soon. Hubby got new mags for his car though and that made him very happy. I only gave him skull candy earphones. I got this notebook, don’t forget. So far, Christmas had been great.

No comments: