Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Guilt Trip Was Not Worth It

What a world we have here! a few months back (or was it a month ago?), i encountered this lola who cried her eyes out to me saying that she was left there (near Ayala) by some relative and that she needed to go home to Nueva Ecija. I felt so guilty then because I just gave her some money and I left. I was pretty scared of the empty parking lot and office space behind her. Well, I saw her again... walking along Ayala with a cigarette in her hand... not a care in the world. To think that I was deeply bothered by the past experience because I am normally a very helpful individual. I am so repulsed. So, all the drama was just some sort of scheme? Haay. I should've taken her picture!

Weird things you see in the morning... I saw a woman climb up a bus and noticed that, yes, she was wearing a Roxy jacket, but please, can't she handle a needle and thread? A little yank would've removed the sleeves right off her jacket.

I was so in need to go to a bathroom so I stopped by RCBC plaza and on my way down after my cr break, i forgot where the G button at the elevator was. This very "helpful" manong pressed something for me and I found myself at the parking basement. Oh well. Thanks, anyway.

I stopped by Delifrance and got my secret santa treat! Yahoo! It was an almond biscotti something i think.

Oh, did I mention that I fell down the stairs on the way to our car this morning?

No comments: