Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Inside My Bag

Bag organizers just doesn't work for me. I have one but I end up throwing everything that could fit into my bag. I often change bags - every week... sometimes every other day, depends on my mood really. Anyway, I was quite surprised by how much junk my bag can hold or rather, how much junk I've been putting inside my bag every single day. Here's a list and I'm not sure if it's complete.

1. 2 cellphones inside a two-zipped wallet given by my friend, Jaimy. Why I have two cellphones and one of them is a dual sim but holds only one sim is still a mystery to hubby.
2. a hairbrush and a comb - which serves one purpose - to comb my super straight hair.
3. a scrunchy... with beads.
4. last month's payslip. Why I carry this around I don't know.
5. 7 pens - 2 are blue (pucca and backyardigans), 1 given by Maynilad, a techpen, 1 from Swiss Embassy and 2 pilot ballpens
6. a black Kenneth Cole wallet as big as a small bag. Thank God I left my XOXO wallet at home. I used to carry both wallets.
7. a coin purse.
8. 2 tea bags.
9. a sandwich and some chips inside a ziplock plastic.
10. an ipod video.
11. all wires and chargers for cellphones, card reader and ipod in an Elle pouch bag.
12. a memory stick for the camera because I was transferring files.
13. a 2GB flash disk.
14. a card reader.
15. a flower paper clip.
16. paper soaps.
17. facial tissue.
18. oil control film.
19. a roll on CK perfume. I used to carry a whole bottle but it might break so I settled for this.
20. a Shiseido face powder.
21. 2 rosaries and I never pray.
22. an old billing statement.
23. my calling card case.

whew, tama na... there are still a lot of things inside my bag today. I left a lot of things at home too. And you know what, i even used to carry a Coke Light inside my bag. Am I a freak?

No comments: