Thursday, October 30, 2008

Random Thoughts Again

I think my RL bag is beginning to tone the muscles in my arms. It's super heavy but I feel so kikay. It looks small but it's really one of those bags that's roomy and definitely sturdy. It can fit all of my junk. It's gonna be a long time before I change bags. I do hope I don't look matronics.

Half of my week had been chaotic. A sleep-deprived night. A confused day. Too bad I can't write it down here or write anything down on paper let alone here on the internet. It's just that normally I wouldn't be too emo about this. Hrrmm... not the emo you get to see at the malls. Heavy eyeliners, dark clothes, messy hair... everything that exudes "mamatay na kayong lahat! Aaahhhh!" Not that emo. I'm usually just keber (I don't care attitude) about stuff that goes on around me but now, I think about what the other person feels and if I've hurt that person. I guess Zoie gave me that kind of sensitivity.

I finally have time to go out with friends now that my daughter's 3 years old and she can take care of herself already.

My birthday's near and I'm not wishing for anything but the end of world hunger and peace to all mankind. Bull!

I'm waiting for self-realization before a whole number is added to my big 3-0. Should I be aiming for self-actualization? Gosh, I need a shrink!

Why did I ever put a ticker in my blog? It's ticking me off! It tells me how many more days before I get a year older. I have to check for wrinkles in the mirror.

Have you received an indecent proposal lately? Did you accept it?

I want another child but then again, wag muna.

I am so re-thinking my future. I'll be taking up grad studies next year and hubby's concern (dinaan sa joke) that I might meet someone there. Uuuyyy... Grad studies through distance education nga lang so no chance at all. Bahaha! To learn... As if there aren't enough thoughts in my head. Wait, there aren't enough decent thoughts.

I want a laptop and a new bag for my laptop this Christmas.

I'm so missing my producer friend. She just finished a project so she's at home resting.

Are you curious about the human anatomy? Or do you think like a prude?

Why is the Twilight series so boring sometimes and yet I can't help but read all of them? A hot vampire dating an ordinary chick who has a werewolf bestfriend.

I love the Sarah Jessica Parker Liquid Satin perfume. No alcohol! It's okay I'll get it from a cocktail drink na lang.

I'm stressed out because I have a lot of free time.

I really do need to see a shrink, don't I?

No comments: