Thursday, October 23, 2008

Red Hot New Template

so do you like it? do you like it? do you like it? (kulit... kulit...) i LOOOVVVEEE it except for the links on top which i have no idea how to edit or even remove. do you see them? HOME? COMMENTS(RSS)? ENTRIES(RSS)? EDIT? please, please ignore them. you can probably scroll down a bit so you won't see them. i swear, they are so useless... to me, at least. i mean for a blogger like me who is so ignorant on how to edit the look of her blog... i envy those who can actually understand the language. it's all yada, yada to me. okay, so i can patch your tv to your dvd or to any player. i can digitize footage into the computer. i can do slave (producer) stuff. but to edit my blog?!! help me! i am so useless... so utterly useless. even hubby wouldn't help me (sniff!). imagine, it took me more than a month (a month is an eternity!) to figure out how to add widgets and tickers and stuff. so disgustingly useless. i love this new template (thanks btemplates for this) because i like the color and it has a big picture of a favorite - the siling labuyo. people say that if you like the siling labuyo then you must be a very h***y person. happy? na-ah. hmmm. i won't comment on that. harharhar (evil snicker). tell me if you like food that burns your mouth then maybe i can divulge to you what h***y means? deal?

No comments: