Thursday, October 23, 2008

petiks

i've had some petiks time after my GHD project and what did i do with my time? - blog! this explains the widgets, the ticker and the new template! i'm using valuable office time and resources. bwahahaha (evil laughter) i should be finishing all my liquidations. i am so swamped with project expenses that needed to be liquidated. imagine, i still have expenses that go way back in 2006. it's a wonder i still have this job. maybe when i finish this, they will fire me. (snicker!) i had no idea i've had so many projects. but what am i doing? still blogging... and downloading tv series... and drinking mugs of coffee... and rolling my eyes at my officemates... and missing my baby... and missing my friends... and looking shocked when i found out an officemate is having his chuva waxed which is utterly disgusting... and eating boy bawang... and texting... and cursing when the internet connection is slow... and planning to pursue graduate studies... and pretending to be busy... everything but liquidating.

No comments: